1. Welcome to projectilethrowers.ca! We are a brand new community focusing on lifestyles that make Canada great. Everyone is welcome! Come on in and bring your friends and family!
    Dismiss Notice

FUCK YES

Discussion in 'Modern Military and Sporting Rifles' started by Shawn, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Shawn

Shawn Moderator Staff Founders

NEA 102 is non res:

[​IMG]

Lab Comment:

- this firearm, the NEA102, is purportedly an updated, re-issued version of the original Armalite, Model AR-102 design as manufactured by Artillerie-Inrichtigen of the Netherlands, circa 1959 / 1960.
    - "NEA102" is marked on the right side of the receiver/frame as part of the serial number rationalisation.
    - "NEA102" variations are claimed to be based on the Armalite, Model AR-102 design as manufactured by Artillerie-Inrichtigen of the Netherlands.
    - "NEA102" stands for "North Eastern Arms" with "102" relating to the ARMALITE Model AR-102 semi-automatic, 308 Winchester calibre rifle.
    - features include: threaded muzzle for flash hider/muzzle brake; round heavy profile contoured barrel; low profile, Picatinny rail or folding front sight bracket/gas block; direct gas impingement gas system; free floating or synthetic handguard; accessory rail flat top upper assembly; may have a detachable carrying handle with adjustable rear sight, folding sights or optical sight; AR-102 type receiver/frame with an integral magazine well housing, oversize integral trigger guard and a vertical synthetic pistol grip; collapsible, standard or custom rifle buttstock; matte black and/or coloured finish.
    - NOTE - this firearm does not have a forward assist rachet mechanism.

Shawn

2. NavyCuda

NavyCuda Grand Nagus Staff Founders

Interesting! Too bad I hate NEA!

3. Shawn

Shawn Moderator Staff Founders

I was not a fan of NEA in the beginning but for the most part the have ironed things out. And these gun have been selling overseas for a while now.

Shawn

4. Ken

Ken Crossbow Man

What's the price point?

5. drogers33

drogers33 Longbow Man Founders

1600 appears to be the price point.

6. NavyCuda

NavyCuda Grand Nagus Staff Founders

I met Jeff in person. My impression of him, and this is just my opinion from meeting him once, is that he's a bit shifty.