1. Welcome to projectilethrowers.ca! We are a brand new community focusing on lifestyles that make Canada great. Everyone is welcome! Come on in and bring your friends and family!
    Dismiss Notice

Contigo West Loop Travel Mug 20oz

Discussion in 'Gear and Accessories' started by NavyCuda, Jul 2, 2015.

1. NavyCuda

NavyCuda Grand Nagus Staff Founders

[​IMG]
    http://www.amazon.ca/Contigo-Stainl..._sbs_79_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=1JQQV5PM9HQVCM30083B

I bought this mug because I was getting tired of paper cups and the high spill risk in a new car. I've only used this travel mug for one day but it is well built and doesn't leak a drop. The spill free design is very well done and would have a hard time to accidentally open.

The vacuum insulation is amazing though. My coffee remained too hot to consume for at least 30 minutes and remained a satisfying temperature for the entire morning.

2. Ken

Ken Crossbow Man

Me and the lady just bought the water bottles by them
    they seem pretty slick as of yet.

Though in reference to your mention of paper cups, and not to hijack the thread, fuck McDonald's coffee. It tastes good, but their cups are the worst fucking thing ever. They leak worse than anything.

But yeah, when i made coffee at home, thermos was the way to go

3. Dagmaar

Dagmaar Crossbow Man Founders

Looks nice . Too bad anything with a lid I lose the lid part pretty much right after I purchase it . Like socks in a dryer , those things !