1. Welcome to projectilethrowers.ca! We are a brand new community focusing on lifestyles that make Canada great. Everyone is welcome! Come on in and bring your friends and family!
    Dismiss Notice

BC Rod & Gun Show.

Discussion in 'Hunting and Fishing' started by StoneHorse, Apr 20, 2015.

1. StoneHorse

StoneHorse Archer Founders

So I went to the BC Rod & Gun show that was held at the Cloverdale fair grounds in Surrey. I went Friday with nothing particular in mind to purchase except for some 308 Win brass. I have to say I was generally disappointed. It was a small show; a very light version of the two day show held in Chilliwack last month.

Western Metals had bags & bags of once fired cases but were sold out of .308 Win. Just my luck.
    If this show is to compete with Chilliwack and the Outdoor show held at the Tradex centre in Abbotsford, it had better get much bigger next year, IMHO.

2. stevebc

stevebc Lead Moderator Staff Founders

I think it's great that were able to go ahead and have the show at all, given the local political opposition to it. Maybe next year it will be bigger, now that people know it really is a happening thing.

3. NavyCuda

NavyCuda Grand Nagus Staff Founders

My boss went but I didn't. I was thinking about it though!

4. StoneHorse

StoneHorse Archer Founders

Kudos to the organizers. Jumping through all the hoops to get this event held in Surrey was a feat in itself. I guess I just expected a bigger event. But business is business and with two large events already taking place in the Valley in March, this one needs to grow.