1. Welcome to projectilethrowers.ca! We are a brand new community focusing on lifestyles that make Canada great. Everyone is welcome! Come on in and bring your friends and family!
    Dismiss Notice

10/22

Discussion in 'Rimfire' started by Canadian1911, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Canadian1911

Canadian1911 Crossbow Man

I made this picture, for a thread on CGN, which was basically a "poor man's tactical spread" thing, where people tried to immtiate tactical spread photos only with more affordable guns, like 10/22's, SKS's, and shotguns.

But, since none of you have seen my 10/22, here it is with the ATI strikeforce stock.

BTW: that thing the digital watch is displayed on, is a Marilyn Manson Beer Koozie bought from a merch stand for $5, at the Heavy T.O Festival in 2012. First time I've ever seen Marilyn Manson live. I have now seen him live four times, and being that he is releasing a new album on valentine's day, the fifth time may not be so long from now.

Anyways, here it is!

[​IMG]

2. stevebc

stevebc Lead Moderator Staff Founders

What sort of accuracy are you getting from that, and is it any better in the new stock than the original?

3. Canadian1911

Canadian1911 Crossbow Man

When I try really hard, free hand, I get everything within the black at 20 yards. Remember, I am still relatively new and not a pro.

I do think it's better in this stock than the original (I like the aesthetics, but that's just a bonus), the pistol grip makes it easier to grasp, the butt-stock is easier to hold against myself, and the fore-grip helps with balancing at least for me.